Take a vote!
Posted on 18 February 2015
Tags: Recipes, Indian
Which one of these 4 old favourites would you vote for?
1. Lamb Koftas - Indian-style meatballs served in a gently-spiced tomato sauce,
2. Chicken Balti, a medium spiced curry with soft green peppers, curry leaves and coriander,
3. Saag Chicken, a fresh, light curry of chicken breast cooked with subtly spiced spinach, mint and yoghurt, or
4. Chicken Vindaloo, chicken breast pieces marinated then cooked slowly with fiery spices and garnished with turmeric fried onions, fresh red chillies and curry leaves. (Not for the faint-hearted).
You've got until Sunday 15th March to vote.
- Coronation Wordsearch!
- Coronation Colour In Bunting!
- Better Business Act 101
- Colouring-In for Easter Egg Hunts
- The First COOK Menu
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023