Become a Stockist
We love food shops. We love them when there’s a COOK logo over the door and we love them when they’re owned and run by other people who’re just as passionate about retailing as we are.
We know that our own retail estate will only ever reach a relatively small number of communities in the UK. For the hundreds, if not thousands, of communities where we will never open a shop we see COOK Concessions as the answer. We believe that our remarkable food can help local shops flourish nationwide and keep communities connected and vibrant.
The key for us is finding the right partners. It’s important you not only like our business proposition but the way we do business, because experience tells us that’s when our partnership will be most rewarding for us both.
We’ve spent more than a decade fine-tuning our approach and are now more committed than ever to growing and supporting a flourishing, brand-enhancing COOK Concessions business.
If you’re the right partner, we look forward to working with you.
Ed & Rosie Co-CEOs
Here’s the Deal...
Award-winning frozen food
All freezer cladding and point of sale supplied by COOK
Responsible forward-thinking partner
Finely tuned range of bestsellers created from analysis across our shops and Concessions
Hassle-free setup by our merchandisers
Dedicated Concessions Manager to help you maximise your sales
Office team support
“COOK has given us the opportunity to compete in the ready meal market that we could not do with anyone else. The range, quality and overall strength of the COOK brand sets us aside from the competition and our customers have nothing but good things to say about the range.”
David, Budgens, Hassocks and Henfield
What We Need From You
1. To assign an engaged team member to look after COOK.
2. If you are starting a business, we will need to see detailed business and financial plans to consider a partnership.
3. We ask you to purchase brand new freezers for the COOK range.We use a specific chest freezer model (Novum Line 1.7m) because we know the food fits well, they are reliable, energy efficient and excellent value for money. They can be purchased through our supplier.
4. Your retail space and distance from our kitchen determines your minimum number of freezers (will range from 2-6).
5. Minimum order level varies depending on distance from our kitchen.
6. Back of house storage freezers are essential to running a COOK concession.This ensures that the freezers can be topped up and so achieve maximum sales.
7. We always make decisions carefully and on a case by case basis when it comes to opening new stockists local to one of our own shops or an existing concession.We take into account numerous factors before considering a partnership.