A new range of remarkable meals expertly handmade and prepared for you, by COOK
By COOK founder Edward Perry
With a growing young family, and with my once vibrant social life but a dim memory, I feel well qualified to talk about the essential ingredients for a Special Night In...
1. Plan ahead; have something to look forward to.
2. Use the decent wine. It’s there to be drunk, not gather dust.
3. Plan your course of attack with regards to children’s bedtime with military precision. Wind all the clocks in the house forward by any hour if necessary in order to get a head start. With enough forethought, children can be outwitted (occasionally).
4. Stay committed. Yes, the soaps are on or whatever your normal TV poison may be, but don’t be sucked into the usual routine. This is special, remember?
5. Be romantic. Not much to offer here by way of advice, as my wife will attest, but I’m sure it’s a good idea and that presents will definitely help.
6. And obviously, eat something special. Which is where our new range of meals comes in. By allowing
us to spend a few hours cooking for you at the COOK Kitchen in Kent, you should have some extra time to make sure everything else is just right. You might even decide to do it more often.