Four crispy bhajis made with onion, gram flour and a blend of aromatic spices.
To check availability in your area, please enter your postcode
Tell Me More
- This is a perfect side dish for curries.
- Onion Bhajis can often be accompanied with dips, like a coriander dip.
- It’s a food dish that originated in South Indian state of Karnataka.
Try it with:
- Perfect as a delicious starter!
- Goes well with Chiken Tikka Masala or Vegetable Korma.
- This is also a great dish that goes very well with Prawn Karahi.
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which: sugars (g)||5.5|
|of which are saturates (g)||0.9|
Onions (73%), Gram Flour (13%) (Yellow Split Pea, Channa Dall), Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Cumin Powder, Garam Masala (Coriander, Cumin, Cinnamon, Ginger, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper, Clove, Nutmeg, Cardamom, Bay Leaf Powder), Coriander Powder, Cumin Seed, Ajwain Seed, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Baking Powder (Raising Agents (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Corn Starch).
Pre heat oven to 160°C Fan, 180°C Electric, Gas Mark 4. Remove product from the packaging and place onto a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 14-16 minutes
"Delicious, interesting food straight from the freezer to gasps of admiration from friends and family! Love Cook."
Jacqueline - Trustpilot
You might also like...
Garlic & Coriander Naan