For week two of B Corp Month, where we celebrate the global movement of responsible business, we’ve teamed up with a fellow B: our brilliant suppliers Jude's Ice Cream. We have a box of 6 tubs of their amazing ice cream, some extra Jude’s goodies, and £40 of COOK vouchers to give away. For a chance to win, fill in the form below.
We’ll pick a winner at random after the giveaway closes at midnight on Sunday 21st March 2021.
1. The Competition is organised by COOK Trading Ltd ("COOK") whose registered address is The COOK Kitchen, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 3HH. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. The Competition is open to residents of the UK and Channel Islands aged 18 or over. Employees and agents of COOK, Jude's Ice Cream and their associated companies (including the families of such employees and agents) are not eligible to enter the Competition, nor is anyone connected with the Competition. The eligibility of any entrant is at COOK's sole discretion.
3. All entries must be received by COOK by 11:59pm on Sunday 21st March 2021.
4. Only one entry per household. No purchase necessary. The eligibility of any entrant is at COOK's sole discretion. All automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified.
5. COOK does not assume any responsibility, and cannot accept any liability, for lost, damaged or incomplete entries submitted or any technical fault or failed electronic data transmission. Any and all such entries will be deemed invalid.
6. The prize-winner will be chosen at random. COOK reserves the right to request written proof of age or identity of any entrant before they may claim a prize.
7. By entering the Competition, entrants agree that COOK may use their personal data for administrative purposes connected to the Competition, and that COOK may contact entrants (including by email) for such purposes.
8. These Terms shall be governed by English law and, in the event of any dispute, COOK and each entrant hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. Once notified, the winner must reply within one week to make arrangements to take the prize.
10. Prizes will be sent directly to the winner and consists of a £40 COOK giftcard + a gift box worth £45 containing 6 x tubs of Jude’s Ice Cream, 1 x Jude’s recipe book, 1 x Jude’s tote bag, 1 x Jude's gift card (the Jude's gift box will be delivered cold and needs to be accepted on the first delivery attempt by the courier. We regret that any change of delivery slot will lead to spoiled ice cream and no refund.)
11. Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
12. Prize is awarded at our discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.