You've got the ingredients and the equipment and now the magic happens.
Bring our recipes to life by producing the best food with the best ingredients. With your skill and attention to detail you will create our remarkable products that will guarantee our customers have the best experience every time. Consistency is key, our customers will keep coming back as they trust you to give them remarkable products winning in taste.
1. Create our meals by following our recipes to ensure all our food is consistently of the same high quality.
2. Use your knowledge of ingredients and our recipes to spot and bring to the attention of your Sous Chef any inconsistencies or discrepancies.
3. Complete all relevant paperwork and input information on our inhouse database (Unity), correctly and fully understand the significance of inaccurate information being recorded.
4. Be a role model for others by making sure we are working in a safe environment by following the relevant health and safety and food safety procedures.
5. Take responsibility for portion control and wastage and ensure the team is also taking responsibility.
6. Help make sure the daily workload flows, by keeping in constant communication with the Chef Commis and your Sous Chef.
NVQ level 2 (or equivalent) in catering. Experience of working as a chef would be an advantage as would experience cooking in volume.