Garafalo – Tagliatelle
- Pasta with a long, rectangular and flattened shape.
- Made with highly-select durum wheat semolina and is bronze drawn to give rise to this speciality with a rough and thick consistency.
Try it with:
- Pairs well with Chicken Tikka Masala.
- Pasta that goes well with nearly everything!
- Add this to your bolognese recipe.
Durum Wheat Semolina
Gluten, and it may contain traces of soybean
Garafalo - Tagliatelle
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which: sugars (g)||3|
|of which are saturates (g)||0.2|