Mini Thai Fishcakes
Sustainable cod with lemongrass, ginger, garlic and chilli in little patties with our handmade Thai sweet chilli sauce.
- These delicious bites are made with sustainable cod and some classic Thai flavours
- The sweet chilli sauce in the fishcakes is made by hand in our Kitchen
- Cooks at the same temperature as all our other canapés
- Try serving with some more sweet chilli sauce for dipping
- Or sprinkle with some chopped fresh coriander or sesame seeds
- The sweet chilli sauce is prepared by hand in our Kitchen from fresh red chillies, a little ginger and garlic, some authentic Thai fish sauce, lime juice and a splash of white wine vinegar for some zing.
- This is then combined with cod, a little Thai red curry paste, coriander and lemon grass.
- We then shape the mixture by hand into little fish cakes.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which: sugars (g)||14.2||1.6|
|of which are saturates (g)||0.5||0.1|
AT COOK WE USE THE SAME INGREDIENTS YOU WOULD USE AT HOME.
We never put additives or preservatives into our food. We do occasionally use kitchen cupboard ingredients that include some additives in their sub-ingredients (for example Worcestershire Sauce used in our Spaghetti Bolognese, which contains Tamarind Extract). If you’d like to find out more about our ingredients, click here
Cod (48%) [Fish], Sugar, Red Thai Curry Paste (8%) (contains: Red Chilli, Onion, Garlic, Salt, Lemongrass, Galangal, Kaffir Lime Leaves, Spices (Coriander Seed, Fennel, Cardamom) Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid), Thai Fish Sauce (7%) (contains: Water, Anchovy Fish Extract, Salt, Sugar), White Wine Vinegar (contains: Antioxidant: Sulphur Dioxide), Garlic (4%), Coriander, Ginger Puree (4%), Rapeseed Oil, Free Range Pasteurised Whole Egg, Lime Juice, Lemongrass Puree [Sulphites] (contains: Lemongrass, Lemon Juice, Salt), Water, Chilli.
At our kitchen, we prepare food by hand using the same ingredients and techniques you would at home. We then freeze our meals at -35°C so it tastes freshly made when you cook it at home (no nasty additives or preservatives required). Most of our food can be heated from frozen (sometimes in minutes in your microwave). Check the instructions below.
These cooking instructions are only a guide. Your appliance may have a personality of its own (or a different power rating). Please adjust accordingly.
*NOT SUITABLE FOR MICROWAVES*
Although every care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
The COOK Kitchen
Kent ME10 3HH
t: 01732 759000