Kids Spaghetti Carbonara
Italian spaghetti in light, creamy carbonara sauce with peas, sweetcorn and smoked back bacon.
- Our range of kids meals is guaranteed to turn hungry little monsters into happy little monsters
- they're made just like you would at home: no nasty additives; no added salt; and at least one portion of veg in every meal. What's more, they cook from frozen in minutes.
- All of the meals for one are complete meals in themselves so there's no need to cook up anything extra
Also perfect for those with smaller appetites.
- We only partially cook the pasta, which is Italian and made with free-range eggs, so it’s just right when you microwave it at home
- The white sauce is roux-based and made with a lovely traditional Somerset Cheddar but, unlike a grown-up carbonara, it does not contain any cream. The cauliflower is blitzed into the sauce, so is well and truly hidden!
- The sauce is made quite thin, so it is soaked up by the pasta when you microwave it
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which: sugars (g)||2||4.1|
|of which are saturates (g)||2.5||5.2|
AT COOK WE USE THE SAME INGREDIENTS YOU WOULD USE AT HOME.
We never put additives or preservatives into our food. We do occasionally use kitchen cupboard ingredients that include some additives in their sub-ingredients (for example Worcestershire Sauce used in our Spaghetti Bolognese, which contains Tamarind Extract). If you’d like to find out more about our ingredients, click here
Cooked Spaghetti (28%) (contains: Durum Wheat Semolina, Water), Semi Skimmed Milk (27%), Smoked Back Bacon (16%) (contains: Pork, Salt, Water, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrites, Potassium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)), Sweetcorn (10%), Peas (10%), Cauliflower, Cheddar Cheese [Milk], Wheat Flour (contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Nicotinamide (Vit B3), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vit B1)), Butter [Milk], Rapeseed Oil, English Mustard (contains: Water, Mustard Flour, Sugar, Salt, Wheatflour, Turmeric, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum)), White Pepper.
At our kitchen, we prepare food by hand using the same ingredients and techniques you would at home. We then freeze our meals at -35°C so it tastes freshly made when you cook it at home (no nasty additives or preservatives required). Most of our food can be heated from frozen (sometimes in minutes in your microwave). Check the instructions below.
These cooking instructions are only a guide. Your appliance may have a personality of its own (or a different power rating). Please adjust accordingly.
Steam may be released when removing film lid.
Gluten, Milk, Mustard
This product has been made in a kitchen that uses nut ingredients
The COOK Kitchen
Kent ME10 3HH
t: 01732 759000